WE ARE NOW OFFERING UP TO 100% FINANCING OPTIONS INCLUDING DEFERRED PAYMENT, 0% INTEREST & MORE
Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles
Same great look as Timberline HD™ Shingles! Check with your contractor to see if Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are available now in your area.
No colors available in your area
More homeowners in North America rely on Timberline® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability — and are the best value in roofing today.
Architecturally stylish but practically priced to offer great value with outstanding performance
Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology provides excellent protection for your home
Gives your roof a striking appearance with exceptional depth and dimension
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.3
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.4
- Stays In Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Seamless compatibility: The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles.
Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.
America’s #1-selling shingle just got better
More families have found shelter and peace of mind under a Timberline® roof than any other brand. And now, a good thing just got even better.
Introducing the same shingle you know and love, now with LayerLockTM Technology, which powers the industry’s widest nail zone and first wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.5
WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty
When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.
The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.
1Lifetime refers to the length of warranty coverage provided and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the eligible second owner(s)] owns the property where the qualifying GAF products are installed. For other owners/structures, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime coverage on shingles requires the use of GAF Lifetime Shingles only. Lifetime coverage on shingles and accessories requires the use of any GAF Lifetime Shingle and any 3 qualifying GAF Accessories. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products. For installations not eligible for the GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty, see the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty.
2StainGuard® algae protection is available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. Products with StainGuard® algae protection are covered by a 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3Results based on study conducted by Home Innovation Research Labs, an independent research lab, comparing installation of Timberline HD® Shingles to Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles on a 16-square roof deck using standard 4-nail nailing pattern under controlled laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary.
415-year WindProven™ limited wind warranty on Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles requires the use of GAF starter strips, roof deck protection, ridge cap shingles, and leak barrier or attic ventilation. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products.
5To be mixed on one roof, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles and Timberline HD® Shingles must have matching 6-digit codes found on the end of the bundle. When mixed, always use Timberline HD® installation instructions.
(Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)