WE ARE NOW OFFERING UP TO 100% FINANCING OPTIONS INCLUDING DEFERRED PAYMENT, 0% INTEREST & MORE
Your roof has a lifespan. As a homeowner, your goal is to make sure it reaches the end of that lifespan. It may seem like a tough job, but regular maintenance can ensure that your roof lasts a long time.
- Be mindful of your roof’s flaws. Cover leaks, and make sure there is no water damage. Check for mold buildup. Mold is a sign of moisture, and moisture weakens the roof.
- Do not delay repairs. If your roof is damaged, you have to attend to it as soon as possible. Leaks can grow quickly as well as mold. Make it a habit to regularly check your roof for any damage.
- Look for a trusted roofing contractor to check and maintain your roof. As an amateur, you cannot always see damage to your roof. A professional can thoroughly inspect and can effectively fix your roof.
- It will be best if you will partner with experienced local roofers. It helps that they know the weather in your area. A local contractor can immediately be contacted for any emergency repairs.
- Your local roofing contractors should be licensed and have insurance. Make sure that they are capable by asking for contact references. Check their credentials, and ask about their experience. You should feel secure to let them handle your roof.
- You need to have an annual roof inspection and a preventive care maintenance program. This will help you preserve your roof. These steps are cost-effective compared to the constant repair calls.
For your roofing services, A1 Roofing & Construction has you covered. Call us now at (401) 265-1019, or fill out our contact form to book an appointment. We serve clients in Newport, Providence and Tiverton, RI.